- Each workday will begin with morning reflection, breakfast and packing lunches
- Work hours will be approximately 8:30am – 4:30pm and then dinner back at the House of Charity (accommodations)
- Spend the evening reflecting on the day’s experience and have time for an outing or two to explore city of New Orleans
Volunteer work may include any of the following tasks:
- Outdoor maintenance
- General cleaning of houses and property
- And whatever else needs doing
No experience required. We will teach you and you will learn!