Volunteers will stay at the House of Charity in New Orleans with a Sisters of Charity community.
Since you will be staying with a Sisters of Charity community, you should expect:
- Engaging in group reflection and sharing each day
- Participating in group prayer each morning and before dinner
- Eating meals together
- Contributing to the House of Charity by assisting with meal preparation and clean-up
- Being part of a community
- Living simply – light on technology
This program is multi-denominational. All are welcome!
Housing is dorm style, shared living, and is meant to encourage simplicity. Think of your time as a mission/service experience